- aninfinitemindAsked on February 02, 2012 at 11:49 AM
We used your service to sign up attendees for our conference. When it came time to print the attendee list, we noticed many submissions were suddenly missing. Â We had copies of the attendees in our email from the notifications but they were no longer in the system here. This is very frustrating. Not only did it cause a huge issue at the conference, it hurts our ability to chart and graph our attendees. Â If this issue is not fixed, we will no longer use this servive.Â
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 02, 2012 at 12:22 PM
We are extremely sorry for any troubles caused by this issue. Have you tried logging in to https://secure.jotform.com to check for the missing submissions?
If not, please do, then let us know if the submissions are there or not.
- aninfinitemindAnswered on February 02, 2012 at 01:42 PM
I did that too. They are not there. It was all very frustrating because I am not sure how some ended up in the general jotform and some were on the seperate secure site. Shouldn't they all be in the same place? Â To make our master list, we had to jump between both sites which was confusing and still there are many missing.Â
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 02, 2012 at 03:37 PM
Sorry about that. I have submitted a ticket to notify our development team about your issue. You will be contacted once they become available.
Please respond to this message with the following information:
- name or url of the affected form
- field data to identify the missing submissions