- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 15, 2015 at 07:47 PM
I have checked your form and I'm seeing the images on the radio buttons.
I have also checked that the images link were placed properly on the Image Radio buttons widget and the links are accessible.
It seems that you were able to fix your issue. Should you have any other questions or concern, please feel free to contact us and let us know. Thank you.
- radiocodersAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 12:50 AM
Hello, yes this is because I changed first 2 pictures (found it on internet) .Now I changed back to original problem and uploaded problematic pictures. Why these 2 pictures from my form wont show now?
here are first 2 images url that are a problem:
https://www.jotform.com/uploads/radiocoders/form_files/BE3200 BE3201 BE3207.jpg
I dont mind finding another image on internet but it is time consuming. Please see whay these dont work.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 05:45 AM
It seems the image is not being displayed because the file name has space.
Can you please use the following image URL and that should solve your problem:
- radiocodersAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 02:20 AM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 02:39 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.