- CrossbarxAsked on December 15, 2015 at 06:11 PM
I select "more" --> "create pdf form" and an error comes up after a few secondsThis XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>558BBC4CF8BD0284</RequestId><HostId>drwC0458XAcnkjIfdhHMccacwUv3pxCxvP4dMBHd82zSu8xIZKperohDjRngaUXW</HostId></Error>Thanks for your help!
- victorAnswered on December 15, 2015 at 08:35 PM
Sorry for this inconvenience. I cloned your form and was able to reproduce the same issue you are having. I will forward this to our back end team. As soon as this is fixed and we have an update, you will be informed.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 12:27 PM
It appears that long forms won't be fully converted to PDF, some forms might work and some not.
Our developers are very aware of this, but there is not a time frame for when this will be fixed. Or if they would decide to restrict converting webforms to fillable PDF to some extent and certain type of fields.
Please read this general guide to know more about fillable PDF forms:
- CrossbarxAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 01:45 PMThanks!
- victorAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 02:17 PM
On behalf of my manager, you are welcome. If you have any additional question or issue, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to help.
- CrossbarxAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 04:47 PMI did have one more question about this, How long is too long to convert my
form to PDF? THanks!
*Program Director *
*Cross Bar X Youth Ranch
*2111 County Rd. 222
*D**urango, CO 81303
*(970) 259-2716 *
Isaiah 40:31* "For those who hope in the LORD** will renew their strength,*
* they** will rise up on wings like eagles,**they will run and not grow
weary,** they will walk and not be faint."*
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 06:02 PM
Usually a simple contact form will be converted with no problem, however, a long survey will most likely show this problem.