- rmevangelistaAsked on December 16, 2015 at 12:53 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 06:08 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you mean to say that you want to display the image on left and the related field on the right? Please check the screenshot below:
The images you have in your form is too wide. Are you okay if the images are cut and being display one below the other instead of next to each other?
If you do not want to change the appearance of image then the other option is to increase the width of your form to display the form field on the right side of images.
Do get back to us which approach you want to take and we will be happy to create the demo form for you.
We will wait for your response.
- rmevangelistaAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 08:34 AM
Yes thanks ashwin_d for your help. I already now what to do.
My problem now is the item subtotal is not working. I need help regarding this matter.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 10:00 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
I will edit your form then get back to you soon.
- rmevangelistaAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 10:08 AM
Yes thanks Beril.
I'm working out with a new form name" Final 2016 FB Uniform".
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 10:33 AM
I edited your form as you see below:
Here is your form.
I hope everything is the way you want. Feel free to clone it.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 01:01 PM
The question has been moved into a separate thread:
We will get back to you quickly.