- FranzJAsked on October 07, 2010 at 05:58 PM
I can see the files, but cannot open them. Thanks for your help
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 08, 2010 at 04:52 AM
Do you mean you get an error when you click on the links for the uploaded files on the email? Can you provide one of the links that is broken?
- mobiledataforceAnswered on October 15, 2010 at 05:32 PM
I have the same problem... I am allowing PDF, DOC, DOCX and TXT. When I attached a .DOCX, my Windows PC saved the file on my machine as a ZIP file. Inside the ZIP file was a bunch of other folders and files. files were XML and other types.
On my coworkers MAC, clicking the link briefly opened his default browser (Chrome), but then it closed.
Any advice? We want to go live with the form Monday and will remove the upload if we cannot get it to work right by launch.
- mobiledataforceAnswered on October 15, 2010 at 05:48 PM
After some testing: the .DOC. PDF and .TXT worked on my PC... I am assuming it will work on a Mac as well with the right software. Is the .DOCX filetype not supported?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 18, 2010 at 12:48 PM
You did not have it on the list. I added it for you. Please try it now.