JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Security of the FormsAsked by purplechris on December 16, 2015 at 07:32 AMsome sort of written confirmation, whether it be an online form/ document from jotform to confirm the security of the site and it's capabilities.I have looked and found things on the web we need absolute confirmation to give to Aviva insurance group please.
Recently, JotForm completely moved to secure SSL, so you don't need to worry about the secure connection anymore. You can find the detailed post about this feature from the link below:
For general security concerns, you can find some information from the below:
JotForm is 9 years old and throughout our history we have not ever once lost customer data. That's because we take security very seriously.
- We have bug bounty programs where we pay outside parties for reporting vulnerabilities in our system.
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated and patched. - Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our development team is encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection.
- Our servers are located on SSAE16 Audited facilities.
If it is still not enough, you can use FTP to send the submissions directly to you, if you have your own server. The information about that action is provided on the following link:
In addition to all of these, you can encrypt your forms from the link below:
I hope these information will help you. For further assistance, you can always contact us from here.