- branndonAsked on October 07, 2010 at 06:53 PM
Here is my form ... I have it embeded fully. Most everything works, except two issues, which may be related.
1. The required elements are not processed, they can leave them blank and the form still submits.
2. Some submissions aren't received. There have been orders places which we didn't get. They aren't on your server either.
- branndonAnswered on October 07, 2010 at 06:58 PM
I know you're going to tell me to use an iframe. As you can see the page is customized via CSS and putting the form in an iframe isn't the best way to do this, it would create a lot of css coding. Is there any other solution?
- branndonAnswered on October 07, 2010 at 07:02 PM
Here is the form on it's own page, no iframe...
- branndonAnswered on October 07, 2010 at 10:05 PM
Looks like the 2nd issue is only on IE.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 08, 2010 at 06:11 AM
Since the code is changed a lot, I cannot tell what is causing the required fields to stop working. You should probably get a new clean form code, and redo the changes. While you make the changes, test the form on every step. If something you changes causes the required fields to stop working, try to do that in some other way.
- branndonAnswered on October 08, 2010 at 10:37 AM
It is a lot of customization, but if the .js and .css code loaded correctly, the required fields should be working, right? I mean I checked all the JS and CSS from the original form source code, and made sure to copy and paste those, and I even checked a required field in the original form and reproduced it in the second form. I will do trouble shooting today on it today.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 08, 2010 at 12:05 PM
What you can try is to get new source code, upload it to your site and see if it also has the same problem?
- branndonAnswered on October 08, 2010 at 12:13 PM
Of course that should work. I guess you can't troubleshoot every post on here. The form does work out of the box, but for some reason it doesn't on my site. All the CSS and JS are the same, so I don't see where the error came in. I will try and rebuild the form later on the site.
- branndonAnswered on October 08, 2010 at 03:11 PM
I think I got it, thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 11, 2010 at 07:17 AM
I'm glad it is resolved. Yes, since I don't know what changes were made it is very difficult to troubleshoot a changed form.