- pro2colgroupAsked on December 16, 2015 at 09:18 AM
Is it possible to have a list of the free email addresses jot form disallows, when the option is chosen on the email settings/properties?
And is there any way to add to this list?
- CharlieAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 11:23 AM
I believe this checks the most popular or generally used free email addresses like Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo. But I am not sure the complete list for it, and it is not possible to add on this list in your end.
1. First, I will add a "Text" field that will act as an error message
2. I will select "Show / Hide Field" under the conditions wizard.
3. This is how my condition is setup:
IF "Email" CONTAINS VALUE "@gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, @test.com"
Hide the "Submit" button AND Show the "Text" field that acts as the error message
We also have some widgets related to email validation on this page: http://widgets.jotform.com/search/email. You can also take advantage of them.
I hope that helps.