- hossen52Asked on December 16, 2015 at 11:45 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 12:45 PM
You can achieve this by employing the method described on this user guide:
Using the Condition Email, you can setup a rule where the visitor can select Dept from Dropdown list or Checkbox then, the Email that will be sent will be associated to the selected option.
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- hossen52Answered on December 17, 2015 at 08:42 AM
Thank you I will try this
- hossen52Answered on December 17, 2015 at 09:21 AM
When I click conditions the screen it is not the same as the link you sent me I have saved three images conditions 2 image is what my screen shows. Conditions 3 image is what the tutorial shows, they are not the same! Please advise!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 10:31 AM
Our developers are still working on the new conditions wizard, so that it is just a re-branding 'CHANGE E-MAIL RECIPIENT' condition should do the same thing.
- hossen52Answered on December 17, 2015 at 10:36 AM
Yes I just figured it out thank you