- edesignsAsked on April 20, 2010 at 04:47 PMI currently have the premium account, I would like to downgrade it one level to the free level. How do I do this? Thanks in advance!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 21, 2010 at 03:36 AMYou are subscribed using PayPal. So, here is how you can cancel your subscription:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be changed again. But your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires.
Thanks for choosing JotForm.
- kaulbrAnswered on September 22, 2011 at 05:36 PM
What if I'm paying via a credit card? Then how do I downgrade?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 23, 2011 at 04:47 AM
Since you're paying through a credit card your payments are being processed by our third party payment processor, Plimus. Your Plimus username is a long string of numbers from the original email that you have received when you paid for JotForm.
If you can't find your email that has the username/password, click on the link below and enter the email address that you used when you paid for your subscription. https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp??designId=1. This will reset your password then you can login and do your cancellation process.
Or, we can simply cancel your subscription for you. The support team can cancel subscriptions of users who paid via credit card.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- kaulbrAnswered on September 23, 2011 at 09:24 AM
Thanks. I was able to log into Plimus and make the necessary changes.
PS - I love JotForm and think you guys have an awesome product! Just don't need the premium account right now.
- allanftdAnswered on September 23, 2011 at 10:57 AM
Thanks for the update Brent, we hope to see you again here at JotForm.