- shoodAsked on December 16, 2015 at 02:36 PM
My form mail is not being delivered anywhere.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 02:54 PM
As I check your JotForm, I notice that there is a condition set for the notification email. Please be noted that when any condition is set for notifications, they will not be sent unless the conditions are met.
Please remove this condition from the form so that the email notifications shall be sent normally.
Hope this information helps!
- shoodAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 07:50 PM
How do I remove that condition please.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 18, 2015 at 03:06 AM
To remove a condition from your form, you can follow the steps below:
1. Click on the conditions button on your form builder
2. Select the condition that you want to remove, then click on the gear icon.
3. Click the delete button as seen in the demo below
Do inform us if you have any other concerns,