- thelookbookAsked on February 02, 2012 at 08:24 PM
I have created a form: http://www.jotform.com/?formID=20324526466
However, I can't receive email notifications of form submissions even I have set the receipient email.
- AtacanCAnswered on February 02, 2012 at 09:23 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please change your sender e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as shown below:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Notification
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Change ''Sender E-Mail'' to email@example.com.
You can also add these ip addresses to your whitelist:
If this still doesn't work, please do let us know. So we can investigate further.