- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 02:40 AM
I checked your forms and noticed that the date field is set to 10 minute increments.
Follow the instructions below to change it to 15 minute increments.
1. Click on the gear icon of the field as seen below.
2. Select the edit properties option from the menu.
3. A properties box will appear on your screen. Click the value on the Minute Stepping option and select 15 minutes as the new space between minutes in drop down.
4. Do the same to your other date fields that need to be changed and you're done.
Do inform us if you need further assistance,
- NannysittersAnswered on December 23, 2015 at 03:00 AM
That was easy, thank you.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 23, 2015 at 04:06 AM
You are most welcome. Feel free to contact us again if you have any other concerns.