- elle_steinerAsked on February 03, 2012 at 10:11 AM
On my site, the page that has the JotForm displays incorrectly on some versions of IE - the left nav bar shoots up to the top of the page, rather then down where it's supposed to be: http://giving.brighamandwomens.org/learnmore
I don't know how to fix this, it only happens on the page with the JotForm.
- fxrAnswered on February 03, 2012 at 11:57 AM
I dont see a JotForm on the page, did you take it out?
- elle_steinerAnswered on February 03, 2012 at 12:52 PM
I did not remove it, it often takes a little while to load.
- fxrAnswered on February 03, 2012 at 01:19 PM
The form on that webpage: http://giving.brighamandwomens.org/learnmore
appears to be a another form builder form:
is that the right form i am looking at?
- elle_steinerAnswered on February 03, 2012 at 01:25 PM
Oh, you are right! That must have been an old, left over form. Sorry about that! I'll change it to a Jot Form, which I'm sure will clear up all the issues.