- AngelicaAsked on February 03, 2012 at 10:51 AM
I'm embedding my forms into a google site but the scroll bars are not appearing on the gadget even when the option is selected in the setup. Any idea how to fix this?
- pinoytechAnswered on February 03, 2012 at 01:44 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Do you mind if we ask for your website url link for further assistance?
Looking forward for your response. Thank you for using JotForm!
- SplashAngelicaAnswered on February 06, 2012 at 08:27 AM
Hi - thanks for your response.
It is an internal site could I send the link directly to an email address?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 06, 2012 at 12:36 PM
You can just increase the height of the gadget to accomodate your long form. This can be change in the properties of the embedded JotForm gadget:
- SplashAngelicaAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Hi - thanks for the suggestion. It seems there is a limit to this height as it will not accept anything longer than 2000pixels. Also - the scrollbar shows up when previewing the gadget and then disappers when saving changes. This is happening for all forms in this particular site.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 06:14 PM
If the gadget has a 2000px height limit, perhaps using page breaks to divide the form into shorter sections is the solution. Give that a try and let us know the result.
- SplashAngelicaAnswered on February 10, 2012 at 07:09 AM
Great fix! Thanks abajan!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 10, 2012 at 11:27 AM
You're welcome :)