- msfirthAsked on April 20, 2010 at 05:25 PM
I can not find any information about how the Unique Submission works.
Does it only let one submission per IP address, does it check to see if ALL the data being submitted is duplicated???
Please can you explain what the method is so I can decide if i should use it or not.
PS. Have you ever thought about disabling the Submit button after release to prevent accidental duplications?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 21, 2010 at 03:39 AMWhen you enable Unique Submission, you will see two options:
- Loose Check- Strict Check
- msfirthAnswered on April 21, 2010 at 08:35 AMDoes the system just check to see if an IP address has submitted a form already or does it check to see if the form data is identical? the peopel filling out my form are required to fill out the form again if they need another booking for a return trip. I only want to prevent Unique Submission if the form data is identical!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 22, 2010 at 07:28 AMThere is no such case. If you only want to check for exact same form submission, none of these will work for you. We do not have such check.