- alexvillalobosAsked on December 17, 2015 at 06:29 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 11:15 PM
You can use the Unique ID field for this.
Check the user guide: Add-Custom-Unique-IDs-to-your-Form-Submissions
Let us know if you need further help.
- alexvillalobosAnswered on December 18, 2015 at 12:34 PM
tks now i need that this unique ID is the name of the submissions , so when the files go to dropbox can have the unique ID name
- BorisAnswered on December 18, 2015 at 02:17 PM
To set it up so that the unique ID is the name of your submissions in Dropbox, while setting up the integration, please click on the pencil shaped icon as shown in the following image:
This is where you can set which field will be providing the name for your submissions, please select your Unique ID field there:
After selecting the field, please click on Apply, Complete Integration, and then Save your form for the changes to take effect.
When it comes to your followup question regarding the Drag and Drop widget, as we can only assist with one question/issue per thread, it has been moved here:
We will be supporting you with that question there, shortly. Thank you.
- alexvillalobosAnswered on December 18, 2015 at 02:29 PM
And also im testing the drag and drop widget but when i upload a picture it doesnt download to my dropbox as the upload image does
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 18, 2015 at 03:41 PM
I see my colleague Boris has answered your question on this thread : http://www.jotform.com/answers/728789
Please, if you have more questions related to that thread, post them just there, this in order to prevent any confusion.