- DanceWokingAsked on December 18, 2015 at 06:17 AMHow can I convert my form to a PDF?
Every time I try and convert my form to a PDF file, I keep receiving an 'access denied' message. Any ideas how to resolve this?
- CharlieAnswered on December 18, 2015 at 09:22 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience. May we know what form is affected on this?
I tried creating a simple form and converting it to a fillable PDF, I was able to get the same problem, it seems like it is general and not form specific.
I have forwarded this to our developers to have it checked and fixed. We will update you as soon as we hear any news. Apologies again for the inconvenience.
- CharlieAnswered on December 18, 2015 at 11:15 AM
Thank you for the confirmation and sharing the forms.
We just received news from our developers that this has been fixed. Please do try again.
Also, please check this guide to learn more about the fillable PDF form: http://www.jotform.com/help/312-Fillable-PDF-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-JotForm-Fillable-PDF-Creator.
- DanceWokingAnswered on December 18, 2015 at 11:25 AM
Thank you for your assistance Charlie - this is now working.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 18, 2015 at 12:42 PM
Glad to hear it. If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.