- k2mktgAsked on December 19, 2015 at 09:46 AMI paid for a two year subscription yesterday (12/18/2015) In my account it says that my next payment dueis on January 18, 2016. You also took my monthly subscription 9.95 today - Please refund.Please resolve this and correct my subscription in my Jotform account.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 19, 2015 at 10:08 AM
You have upgraded your account without cancelling your previous subscription. Since you are using Paypal as your payment method, please cancel the Paypal subscription for your Premium Monthly payment in your Paypal account.
To cancel your Paypal Subscription, just follow the instructions below:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number: S-4XU54893XU070425T.
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button
Once you have cancelled the subscription, please reply back so we can process the refund.
We will wait for your response.
- k2mktgAnswered on December 19, 2015 at 10:28 AM
I have cancelled my monthly subscription at Paypal.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 19, 2015 at 12:54 PM
I have requested the refund for your recent Premium Monthly payment. Expect the refund returned to your account within 1 to 2 weeks from now. Our billing team should also notify you through this thread.
The Premium Bi-Yearly is now active in your account, but you may still see the wrong date in the next payment due. We cannot run a script to update this, but you are good to go and nothing to worry about.
Please contact us again if we can help in any way.