- garth.hallAsked on December 19, 2015 at 02:12 PM
My form reverts to a previous version when published. It does not contain any of the theme/background changes etc I have made.
Could you have a look for me please?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 19, 2015 at 04:04 PM
This is how your form appeared to my end:
Is this not the correct design? If so, please check your form revision history for the lost changes: https://www.jotform.com/help/294-How-to-View-Form-Revision-History. Otherwise, please try checking it in the designer and re-save it again.
Let us know if you need help.
- garth.hallAnswered on December 19, 2015 at 05:55 PM
if you click preview, and then view in separate tab, it does not appear like this, but in an older version. Likewise if I click on the direct link, as a customer would.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 20, 2015 at 12:07 AM
I have checked your form and I can see it is being displayed properly :
Please, let us know if it is working on your end now.
- garth.hallAnswered on December 20, 2015 at 04:10 AM
Yes it's fine now. I needed to refresh the new tab on my computer...
Thanks for checking.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 20, 2015 at 05:00 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
I am glad to know that your issue is resolved. Do get back to us if you have any questions.