- barrysahliAsked on December 20, 2015 at 09:12 AM
Won't save edits. Why?
- CharlieAnswered on December 20, 2015 at 10:14 AM
May I know if you are getting any errors? Please note that when editing submissions, you need to click the submit button, that will resubmit your form and update the submission.
Here's a sample screencast on how to edit the submission in the submissions page.
You can also check this guide on how to use the edit link: http://www.jotform.com/help/40-How-to-Let-Users-Update-Their-Form-Submissions-at-a-Later-Date
Let us know if that works.
- barrysahliAnswered on December 20, 2015 at 05:45 PMNo errors. I choose edit top right, make changes and then click submit at
bottom. Nothing happens.
Dr. Barry D. Shaffer
AHLI Central VA Regional Director
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 20, 2015 at 07:20 PM
So far I could not reproduce the same issue.
I can see that your account is a sub-user of the main account which owns the form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/40414154939960
And you do have edit/update permission to the Submisison data.
I made a test submission and test editing the submission on the form using your account.
The results were successful so far. Please seee the video below that shows when I was doing the test.
Can you try first logging out of the account and close the browser. Login back using this link http://www.jotform.com/login and try editing the submission again. Submit the form to be able to save the editions.
Let us know if issue remains after doing all this procedures.
- barrysahliAnswered on December 20, 2015 at 09:45 PMI am using an iPad. I tried what you said and it still didnt work.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 20, 2015 at 11:33 PM
May we know if you are editing your form using the JotForm App for IOS or you are accessing it on a mobile browser? If you are using the JotForm App, please try to access/edit the submission using your mobile browser and see if you can edit the submission? If the issue still persists, can you try it on a desktop browser and see if you can edit the form there?
We will wait for your response.