- AA_CAsked on December 20, 2015 at 01:47 PM
I have a french dogID form, 53533992260963, That works exactly as I want it to.
I used your utility to embed the form and copied the code.
Pasted the code into an html page and conditions no longer work.
What gives? I'm sure it is some tiny little thingy.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 20, 2015 at 01:57 PM
It might be a conflict between the code of your page, and the forms' embedded code. Please embed your form using the Iframe code, check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Before you embed the code, paste it in a text editor like WordPad, you will notice two part of codes, only copy and embed the iFrame part in your webpage, example:
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- AA_CAnswered on December 20, 2015 at 02:05 PM
OK but if I use an Iframe I cannot insert my custom css or make some subtle changes to the html code that I always do. Which part of my code do you suspect as I only add a bit of css.
I really want the html.
- AA_CAnswered on December 20, 2015 at 02:27 PM
OK I found the problem... Thank for your input..
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 20, 2015 at 03:25 PM
Thank you for the confirmation. Please let us know if there are still issue that needs fixiing on the form.