- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 20, 2015 at 11:40 PM
I have forwarded a feature request ticket for you to our development team. We will inform you on this thread any updates to the request.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- photoguy123Answered on December 23, 2015 at 01:04 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 23, 2015 at 02:24 AM
I have moved your concern to another thread so we can escalate a feature request ticket for you regarding this. You can check the thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/731059.
- mikemarinosAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 02:43 AM
Is there any progress on printing conditions to help fault find complex forms?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 03:53 AM
Unfortunately there is currently no update on your feature request. Please note that the implementation of the features depend on the popularity of the feature request among users and also the workload of our back-end team. Rest assured if there are any news on this request, we will inform you on this thread immediately. Regards.
- GPTQAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 01:10 AM
Hi, I would like to agree that this would be a VERY useful feature as it is currently very difficult to view all conditions at once/in a comprehensive way in order to locate any errors in the logic.
Navigating through each condition is difficult as well, as when you hit 'back' you go straight back to the top of all conditions, or the number of each condition changes every time you add one making them difficult to keep track of.
Having a way to print all conditions in their entirety (i.e. show every variable they effect) would be very very useful.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 02:22 AM
@GPTQ I have moved your response to another thread so we can make a feature request on your behalf. Here's the link to that thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/787122
We will inform you there if there are any updates regarding your request.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 08:40 PM
@fusa I'm sorry, but we haven't heard any news from our developers about this certain request. I'll create a new one for you. Please find it here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/801518.
- Joe WarkanyAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 03:22 PM
Also would like the ability to print out the conditions list saved in the Conditions Wizard on a complex form.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 04:33 PM
Please follow this thread. We will let you know as soon as we have some update from our developers
- EnsembleofcareAnswered on May 01, 2016 at 10:42 AM
I am looking for this feature as well; I also have a long list of conditions that I am trying to consolidate therefore, I need to print out the long thread of conditions that are currently in place in order to re-do them and clean them up. Thanks
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 01, 2016 at 12:08 PM
@Ensembleofcare: The request is already assigned to our developer, but unfortunately, with a low priority so this may take some time to be implemented. If there are updates, everyone on this thread will be notified.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 07:06 PM
I opened a separate thread for you and you can find it here.