- OECCommunicationsAsked on December 21, 2015 at 11:28 AM
I am receiving an error when trying to preview this form.Page URL:
- OECCommunicationsAnswered on December 21, 2015 at 11:40 AM
Still having an error:
- victorAnswered on December 21, 2015 at 11:45 AM
Sorry for this inconvenience. I have just cloned your form and was not able to replicate your error. Can you please indicate if you embedded your for in a web page. If so, please let us know the URL so we get analyze it.
Can you also indicate exactly the error you are getting. This will help us understand the issue better.
- OECCommunicationsAnswered on December 21, 2015 at 11:52 AM
I tried to add an image (previously uploaded to JotForm). When I would select preview, or would enter the form URL into Chrome, I get an error:
- CharlieAnswered on December 21, 2015 at 12:07 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
I checked your form directly in your account and was not able to replicate the problem.
I also checked your form's direct link https://form.jotform.com/53544508515153, and opened it on another tab, but was not able to get the DNS issue.
I believe the DNS issue is more related on your ISP or network connection configuration.
You can see a similar discussion about this in these links:
You can try the following troubleshoots:
1. Flush your DNS, here's a guide that you can follow: http://www.wikihow.com/Flush-DNS
2. Turning your network adapter, modem or router off then on again.
I hope that helps.