- RocioCorreaAsked on December 21, 2015 at 02:58 PM
My form PRUEBA NACIONAL JOT FORM... Is having problems.... I'm sending the scrren shot of one of the situations...
¿What can I do?
- victorAnswered on December 21, 2015 at 04:28 PM
Unfortunately, I am not able to view your image. I have tested your form and widget. I was able to take photos and submit correctly. If you are viewing a black box, please verify that you have given the browser permission to use your camera.
If you are still having issue, please do not hesitate contacting us.
- RocioCorreaAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 09:22 AM
Some persons are telling me that is the black box... How can I check if they have the permission in their browser?
- RocioCorreaAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 09:25 AM
- victorAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 09:33 AM
Sorry for this inconvenience.
Depending on the browser they are using, they should be getting an error or warning message. In chrome you will see a small camera icon with a red X. When you click on the icon, select allow use of camera and DONE
Once enabled they will be able to take photos using the camera.
Please let us know if you have any other question.