- SilmarilAsked on December 22, 2015 at 07:11 AM
After i've created a form, i've set my email as recipient, now i would like to change the mail in DW but can't find it neither ctrl+f works
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 09:04 AM
May I ask what DW stands for? Is it Dreamweaver? You can't change the email recipient for the notification in Dreamweaver.
If you want to change the email recipient for the email notifications, then you need to do it here in JotForm. Here's a guide on how to change the recipient.
1. Click the "Emails" button in the toolbar.
2. Click the "Edit" button in the selected notification.
3. Click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button at the bottom.
4. Edit or change the "Recipient E-mail" field.
5. Click the "Finish" button when you're done.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any clarifications. Thank you.
- SilmarilAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 02:56 PM
yes DW stands for Dreamweaver, sorry about that.
Do i have to redo the form from scratch or can i paste the code and edit it? i'm not registered yet, i will after this
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 04:08 PM
I'm not sure what exactly are you trying to achieve. If you have JotForm form you can edit it inside of our Form Builder.
If you do not have JotForm form than you will need to create it from scratch. This guides can help you to create your form:
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.