- snaplashAsked on December 22, 2015 at 09:42 AM
After adding the Substring widget and inputting the required fields, it will not update and always says please run wizard
Also there is no widget edit icon
Also if I duplicate an existing Substring widget and change the input field, it will not save
Please help quickly
This is quite urgent.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 11:27 AM
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. Currently, our widget developers applied a quick fix for this one and the problem is fixed. Please, try to run the widget's wizard and let us know the results.
Have a great day.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 11:35 AM
Also, if you encounter this problem again, you can always try to open the old wizard by using the URL below:
To activate the old wizard you need to login to JotForm with the URL above. This method could be your backup plan to gain time.
- snaplashAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 12:33 PM
Thank you, it seems to be working.
- BorisAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 01:44 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome. Thank you for confirming that it is working fine on your end as well. :)
If you run into any other problems or if you need assistance with anything else, please don't hesitate to open a new support thread about it, and we will be happy to assist you.
- muzoomAnswered on April 17, 2016 at 11:23 PM
I have 4 substring fields. I'm getting the values based on the Program ID field. What am I doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 12:43 AM
We will resolve your issue on your own thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/820647-substring-widget-is-not-working-#0