- skechAsked on February 05, 2012 at 10:24 AM
As I said I love the idea of wishbox but I am having a major problem using it. I installed it fine and when clicking on the feedback button it comes up ok except that the screenshot does not show the background of the website, I have tried it on various browsers and the same problem occurs. the demo site with the wishbox widget is at:
Please help as I really like the idea and want to use it to make it easier for my distant customers to give feedback.
Many thanks in advance
- fxrAnswered on February 05, 2012 at 03:49 PM
I have reported this potential bug to our developers.
Please try to keep the Wishbox code on the webpage until the developers have had a chance to look at the problem.
- skechAnswered on February 05, 2012 at 04:28 PM
Hi, Thank you, I will leave it on there.
- wildliferescuesanctuariesAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Any Updates on this issue, this is a great tool but for me right now is next to useless, please speed this up.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 12:35 PM
I will forward your inquiry about any update regading on that matter. Like my colleague fxr has suggested you, please the Wishbox code on the webpage.