- branndonAsked on October 08, 2010 at 04:44 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 11, 2010 at 07:14 AM
I fill that form and received the auto-responder email fine. Please check your spam folder.
- branndonAnswered on November 30, 2010 at 11:26 AM
Could you please try it again. Two people have tried it yesterday and didn't get the email. My brother, and I both checked our spam folders as well as anywhere else in our email. We aren't getting the auto response.
- branndonAnswered on December 02, 2010 at 11:33 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 03, 2010 at 04:30 AM
When I filled the form here it worked fine:
Only when I fill the form on your site the form does not send auto-responders. Because the form code in your site is incorrect.
You might have other problems but the obvious one is the email field. What you have:input id="input_4" class="form-textbox validate[required, Email]" name="q4_correoElectronico4" size="20" type="text" /
Supposed to be:
input type="text" class="form-textbox validate[required, Email]" id="input_4" name="q4_correoElectronico" size="20"
Basically, you need to update the form code on your site with the correct code you will get on the JotForm site.
- branndonAnswered on December 03, 2010 at 09:29 AM
Thank you very much! This is the kind of service I was hoping for.