- kmccommonAsked on February 05, 2012 at 05:20 PM
Hi, a week ago all email notifications from Jotform stopped arriving in my email inbox (hosted by gmail). This is a big problem because new clients booking online through my reservation form (hosted by Jotform) and I normally am notified.
Hoping to fix this issue, I logged onto Jotform and changed the email to receive notifications. This did not fix the problem. I had a new client fill out my Jotform today and I did not receive an email.
Nothing has changed on our end of things - we were receiving notifications normally up until 7+ days ago.
- kmccommonAnswered on February 05, 2012 at 05:28 PM
I went into my resevation form's SETUP AND EMBED settings and sent a "TEST" email to myself. It never arrived in my inbox.
- kmccommonAnswered on February 05, 2012 at 05:29 PM
The form having problems is called "ILD: Lighting Event Reservation Form". All of the other forms are working correctly and sending notifications.
- fxrAnswered on February 05, 2012 at 05:32 PM
Can you please change the Sender Email of the notification to firstname.lastname@example.org and check if a test submission works properly?
- kmccommonAnswered on February 05, 2012 at 05:40 PM
I did this and still did not receive an email.
- fxrAnswered on February 05, 2012 at 06:01 PM
I dont see the change having been made on the form.
- kmccommonAnswered on February 05, 2012 at 06:06 PM
I just changed the setting again. Saved the changes. Sent a test email. No email received at email@example.com yet.
- fxrAnswered on February 05, 2012 at 06:09 PM
I do see the email in our log, give it a few minutes and see if it turns up:
- kmccommonAnswered on February 05, 2012 at 06:28 PM
I'm going to have our IT dept look at our email server on Tuesday when our office re-opens. Thank you for your prompt responses. Happy Super Bowl Sunday!
- fxrAnswered on February 05, 2012 at 06:40 PM
You can ask them where the message which was given an id of 'q15N5B38008854' by your mail server went to.
Let us know the outcome.
Have a good night.