- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 24, 2015 at 06:13 PM
Can you please share to us your form URL that was having the issue. We will check once we know the form.
I currently could not trace your account/username as well, so I could not properly check for details. Please provide more info and we will check further.
- MustaphaAnswered on December 24, 2015 at 07:46 PMSeems to have fixed itself . Thanks for the quick response!
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 25, 2015 at 02:38 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you ere kindly welcome. We are glad to hear that, the problem is resolved for you.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- safetasksAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 06:40 PM
I seem to be getting this error on a new form created today
- blakereynoldzAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 06:44 PMThere was an error on V8. Please try again
i have this problem with two of my forms, there is the link to one of them
- goeastendAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 06:49 PM
- topspeedmarketingAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 06:53 PM
This seems like a common problem and every thread I've read has Jotform staff coming in and saying it was fixed... never clarifying what happened, my guess is it is something on Jotform's end. All my forms are down as well.
- afriedgesAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 06:55 PM
None of our forms are currently working, is this a back end issue with JotForm or something I need to change on our forms?
- safetasksAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 06:56 PM
mine is still not working?
- syncroAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 06:59 PM
I'm having the same problem.
- safetasksAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 07:04 PM
This is the worst service
- uralmotorcyclesAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 07:05 PM
Our form is down as well.
- topspeedmarketingAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 07:05 PM
Looks like it began ~40 minutes ago.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 07:10 PM
Forms should be back up once again. If any are still not loading, let us know and we will be happy to have a look.
- amyvelaAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:23 AM
Neither of my forms is working. I am also getting the V8 error. Please advise.
- Jonneal3Answered on January 19, 2016 at 11:26 AM
Same here. v8 error
- FineArtsMatterAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:31 AM
Same here v8 error...help???
- GDWCARAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:34 AM
All my forms are down as well
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:35 AM
We are aware of the outage and are fixing it currently. Everything should be back up shortly.
- thepres6Answered on January 19, 2016 at 11:36 AM
My forms that are Stripe connected are not working and also getting this error in the US, those with Paypal are fine. The editor also seems to have deleted all of the data on one of them as well when it could not load preview.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:38 AM
Again, my apologies, we are aware of the issue and it should be fixed shortly.
- JMLGAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:38 AM
David - Is this issue on your end then or is there something we can do on our end to fix it??
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:39 AM
The issue is on our end unfortunately.
- SuccessTradeCorpAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:47 AM
Is there a timeframe for "fixed shortly"? My company is waiting to send out proposals that utilize jotform within the sites. We cannot do so until the problem is resolved and must have a schedule to do so.
Please let us know,
Thank you for your help
- JMLGAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:47 AM
No worries. Good to know. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:53 AM
Everything should be back up now. Let me know if any forms are still not working.
- mynamaviAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 12:03 PM
Thank you David...we appreciate the prompt help!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:04 PM
We have answered your inquiry on this thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/750002. Kindly check. Thanks!
- smith.jennifer.ajAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:13 PM
I can’t access any of my forms. What is going on? Could you please explain what the error actually refers to and what is being done to fix it?
- ahssoccerAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:16 PM
This seems to be a recurring, on going problem. What is the underlying issue at jotform and what are you doing to permanently correct it?
I cannot publish the form i am having this problem with next week only to have this happen. the service is great, but only if it works properly.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:50 PM
The issue was resolved, all the forms are back to normal. Very sorry for about this.
@ahssoccer , there have been some problems with one of our data centers which broke the entire replication circle. Hopefully there will not be more problems about it
As always, we appreciate your patience.