- CharlieAnswered on December 26, 2015 at 01:54 AM
As mentioned in the original thread from another user, I was also able to replicate the problem.
Here's the same screenshot I have posted:
I have escalated your thread to our developers to notify them about the same problem. We will update you on this thread as soon as this has been fixed.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- alp_denizAnswered on December 26, 2015 at 01:59 PM
The problem is now fixed.
- starkmagAnswered on December 27, 2015 at 07:17 PM
The issue is back...it was resolved, but now we get the "please wait". Thank you.
- CharlieAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 12:10 AM
I checked it again in my end, and it seems like the problem is indeed back.
I have re-opened the escalated thread and informed our developer again about this. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- CharlieAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 10:14 AM
I just received news from our developers that this has now been resolved. If you encounter the problem again, please let us know.
Thank you for your patience.