- jawpixAsked on February 06, 2012 at 09:20 AM
I have made an edit of a form.
But on 2 websites it takes the old edit.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 06, 2012 at 09:27 AM
The form on both sites look updated on my end. Your issue might be caused by a data replication delay in our servers. Please allow around 30 mins or so for the changes to take place.
To see the changes you made, you may just click the preview button in the toolbar of the form builder, while you are editing the form.
- jawpixAnswered on February 06, 2012 at 09:50 AM
Thanks for sanp reply.
I maybe was unpatatient. But it took around 2 hour after the last save.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 06, 2012 at 10:30 AM
If you'd really want the changes to display right away, you may change the form URL in the embed codes from form.jotform.com to www.jotform.com. However, it is not our most recommended solution, as form.jotform.com serves forms faster and more efficiently, despite the update propagation issue.
- jawpixAnswered on February 06, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Well it has to go fast, so I went back to the wide white background to get it centered in that way.