- clarkshealthcareAsked on February 06, 2012 at 09:20 AM
i have setup a user account and are experimenting with different forms and are looking to upgrade once i get use to using it.
with the forms i use from another company when someone submits a site i get a confirmation email from the webform provider. i have managed to do a similar thing with yours but the email seems comes through as an email from the individual and not jotform. they therefore keep going in my spam box. i would like them all to be from jotform so that will never happen. can this be done?
to be honest i am finding the notifcation sections a little confusion. do you have any good videos so i can really get to grips with the email notification portion?
thank you in advance
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 06, 2012 at 09:35 AM
Let me be the first to welcome you to JotForm. I understand how the notification settings page can get confusing, especially for a JotForm beginner like you. It will take some time but you will soon get used to the ins and outs of JotForm. You'll be able to quickly change settings in no time.
To change your form notification's reply to and recipient settings
1. Edit your form
2. Click Setup & Embed tab
3. Click Email Alerts
4. Click Notification
5. In the Compose Email screen, click Reply to and Recipient settings
6. Choose "JotForm" and "email@example.com" in the drop down selections for Sender Name and E-mail
If there's anything else you need assistance with, please do not hesitate to ask. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- clarkshealthcareAnswered on February 06, 2012 at 02:04 PMThank you for contacting Clarks Osteopathic & Complementary Healthcare. A member of staff will contact you as soon as possible.
(Please note that no appointment can be made or cancelled by email)
For further information call the branch you require on:
BENFLEET branch = (01268) 795705
WEST WICKHAM branch = 07837 291582
Or take our interactive tour at www.osteopathy1.com