- Rachel WaldronAsked on December 28, 2015 at 12:58 AM
I have checked my junk mail, and it simply is not arriving. I have now forgotten my password and cannot get into my account because the email that should reset my password is not arriving to my inbox. I have no problems with any other email and have tested the mail account several times. Please help!
- Rachel WaldronAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 01:00 AM
I have another account under this email. If you are unable to email my hom.design account, please email me at waldrondesigns.com
- chelsaurAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 01:04 AM
I am having the same problem. Might be an internal issue with Jotform itself.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 04:59 AM
I checked the mail log of the email recipient to the form (http://www.jotform.us/form/53507220725146) in your account associated to the email (email@example.com) and it seems that the notification email was sent successfully.
The email is being sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. I did a test submission in your form, can you check if you will receive the email notification now? Based on our logs, the email was sent successfully.
We will wait for your response.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 05:01 AM
I have already responded to your email notification concern on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/732557. We will attend to your concern on that thread accordingly.
- Rachel WaldronAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 10:55 AM
I did not receive the email.
- Rachel WaldronAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 11:03 AM
I did get a notification on my app about the test submission, but no emails to either email address.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 12:37 PM
I have checked our email log with your email address email@example.com and I found that Jotform keeps on failing when sending notifications to your email address.
I also saw that my colleague already reported this issue to our developers on your other thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/736575
We will inform you on that thread once this issue is resolved.