about period

  • Profile Image
    Asked on December 28, 2015 at 03:00 AM



    How can I extend the period of only one month, rather than years?

  • Profile Image
    Answered on December 28, 2015 at 06:02 AM



    The best way to do this would be to cancel first your current monthly subscription. You can do this by downgrading your account to "Free": To downgrade your account to free, just follow the instructions provided in this article: How to Downgrade Subscription back to Free Account. This will ensure you are not double billed after signing up for a yearly plan. After you downgrade, the option to upgrade using yearly billing should then be available. 


    If you encounter any problem, do let us know so we can further assist you.