- nmitchellAsked on December 28, 2015 at 08:35 AM
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 09:16 AM
First of all, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Submission limit for your form has been set to 10, so your form has been auto-disabled after 10 submission. You can increase or deactivate form limit by following these instructions.
1- Click Preferences on the builder menu
2- Get Form Limits tab
3- Change Submission Limit
- nmitchellAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 09:47 AMThank you very much!
- nmitchellAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 09:47 AMI’ve increased the limit but it is still unavailable.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 10:17 AM
Because the form has disabled. To reactivate it again, you need to enable it on the "My Forms" page:
After applying this option, your form will be activated. Please, try it and let us know the results.
- nmitchellAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 10:47 AMNow I’m getting a 500 internal server error on your website. ☹
- nmitchellAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 10:47 AMYes that worked… thank you.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 11:29 AM
I'm glad to see that it works for you. Currently, we are on DDoS attack, that's why you have encountered "500 internal server error"; but you don't need to worry about it, because it is a temporary issue.
If you need any other assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.