- drazekAsked on February 06, 2012 at 12:30 PM
we're looking for is the privatelabel where you can only see our links in the source/embed code or the forms. Then we'd like to send data to our api using http get/post (where authentication and all the values are send withing url string). Wondering if all that is possible.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 06, 2012 at 12:57 PM
On another note, you can also download all source files (except submit.php) for forms you created with JotForm then host them on your own server.
To download the files:
1. Click Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form button
3. Choose Source option
4. Click the word "here" to download all files needed to make the form work
You may also change the action URL so that the form will use your own custom PHP script for processing the submission.
In a nutshell, what you'd be doing is you'll be using JotForm only for designing your forms.
- drazekAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 05:10 PMis your website and forms currently down?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 06:37 PM
We currently had issues on jotform.com domain. We hope to resolve this as soon as possible. As of this moment, please access jotform at www.jotform.net domain. If you've already embedded your forms, please point it to www.jotform.net
If you have further questions, just message us here. Thank you for your patience.