- Abraham ChazanowAsked on December 28, 2015 at 03:52 PM
They have a Authorize.net emulator so we will have a similar "API LOGIN" and "TRANSACTION KEY", but we will need to change the "POST URL"
Is that possible?
There is about 60 of us all jewish centers around the country that are looking for this feature. FormStack has it but we are unhappy with them.
Please let me know!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 06:30 PM
- Abraham ChazanowAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 06:47 PM
Is NMI (Network Merchants) on the road map? As I mentioned we have quite a few customers that would like to use it.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 12:19 AM
NMI (Network Merchants) is currently not on the options list so I believe this is not currently supported.
However, I have raised this as a feature request so this will be considered for future implementation. I could not provide you any ETA but rest assured, once this is added, we will let you know via this thread.
- Juan Carlos SheputAnswered on April 20, 2017 at 05:51 PM
Is the¬†NMI (Network Merchants)¬†emulator implemented? I see that the last comment on this thread was a couple years ago?
The same¬†items are needed if the option to use emulator with authorize.net is¬†available.
They have an Authorize.net emulator so we will have a similar "API LOGIN" and "TRANSACTION KEY", but we will need to change the "POST URL"
Please let me know if this available.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 01:50 AM
Unfortunately, this feature request isn't implemented yet. Please take note that feature requests depend on the workloads of our developers and popularity among the users. However, rest assured that you will be informed if this feature is available.