- Thomasg1234Asked on December 28, 2015 at 04:20 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 07:38 PM
You had a yearly subscription which failed to renew Original Reference # : 64386436
However, I can see you just renewed it again Order: INT151228-3808-39536
In light of this the account is all set.
- Thomasg1234Answered on December 28, 2015 at 08:47 PMThanks Jeanette,It looks like I'm paying monthly, instead of bi yearly. I really need the cheapest rate. I have many forms, but only 1 user. If you can help me out it would be appreciated. Things are very tight.Thanks
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 04:05 AM
I see that you are currently on the Monthly Premium Plan. At $9.95, this premium plan is the cheapest rate offered by Jotform. However, if you want to switch to the bi-yearly premium plan, you can do so by following this link: http://sites.fastspring.com/interlogy/product/jotformpremiumbiyearly?referrer=Thomasg1234
Keep in mind that if you want to switch to the bi-yearly plan, you need to cancel your monthly premium subscription first so your account doesn't get charged on the monthly and yearly plan simultaneously.
Do inform us if you need further assistance,
- Thomasg1234Answered on December 29, 2015 at 04:47 AMThanks,Could this be more confusing? Bi, TrI, Monthy, Premium, Not so premium. Cant you fix it so I dont get charged for montly and yearly, or bi yearly or quarterly. What is your phone number? This is ridiculous. I hate the new designer feature. it s bad. Frustrating
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 07:12 AM
Sorry for the confusion. We are currently checking and processing your request. Will inform you in this thread about the status of your subscription.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 04:13 PM
You were given with the bi-yearly link upon your request. That means you prefer to pay $139 every two years, rather than 9.95 USD a month, for the same plan, same features.
Please follow that link, for now I've canceled your monthly subscription, once you confirm that the payment went through, then we will refund the monthly charge of $9.95
- Thomasg1234Answered on December 30, 2015 at 10:45 PMSo, is that $139 each year for the 2 year plan which would be a total of $278 charged to my credit card when I hit the button?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 31, 2015 at 12:26 AM
No. It's only $139.00 USD for Two Years.