- lailasalartashAsked on December 28, 2015 at 05:33 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 09:06 PM
To change your Jotform account email address, visit the My Accounts Profile page.
Once you are on the Profile page, simply click on the edit button and enter your new email.
If you are referring to the email address that a form submission is sent to, you can do that by following the steps below:
1. Go to Email Alerts > Notification > Edit Icon
2. Select Reply-to and Recipient Setting
3. Choose Recipient E-mail
4. Save your notification settings then test your form.
Do inform us if you need further assistance,