- redpelicanmusicAsked on December 28, 2015 at 07:12 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 07:52 PM
Yes, the integration should work if you want to add a Text Box and try to send that info to your Zoho field, you can also read about it on this post : http://www.jotform.com/blog/60-Build-Maintain-Customer-Relationships-with-Zoho-CRM
Also, as advised on that link, if you want to include a custom field in your integration, you should add it in your Zoho CRM account first.
Feel free to contact us if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- redpelicanmusicAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 07:59 PM
Thank you for your reply.
I don't see any of my zoho custom fields listed (only some preset zoho fields).
- JotForm DeveloperdenizAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 03:05 AM
When you create custom fields on Zoho CRM:
You can map your custom fields with JotForm by clicking Add New Field button.
Hope this helps.
Please, let us know if you need further assistance.
- redpelicanmusicAnswered on December 31, 2015 at 02:03 AM
Thank you! Seems to be working now (before, it wasn't showing my custom fields). One more important question:After I map the fields from a Jotform to Zoho CRM, is there a way that I can copy the mapping to a new form?
(This way, I could save a lot of time, by only making minimal adjustments)
Look forward to hearing from you!
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 31, 2015 at 04:49 AM
On behalf of our developer, you are kindly welcome. We are glad to hear that, the problem is resolved for you.
I've created a separate thread for you, so anyone in the support staff will be able to assist you with your specific requirement. Please follow up there: