- ipsstaffAsked on December 30, 2015 at 11:24 AM
Hello and how are you? I'm trying to figure out what happened to all of our forms please? Could you please help and I noticed that we were on the Free plan and that's not correct either... Please advise... Urgent... Please Help
- ipsstaffAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 11:31 AM
Forms have now reappeared...??? Is this normal? Not really liking the peekaboo effect, you know?... :) Please advise.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 01:28 PM
I see the same as you, only one form. Are these forms shared from another account? if so, can you tell us the main account username?
- ipsstaffAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 05:43 PM
No, they are not shared at all.... I was able to view our forms earlier today.... now they've disappeared again.... this is starting to get a little frustrating.
- ipsstaffAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 05:49 PM
Well, I've logged out cleared everything within the browser's cache and history, cleaned my computer for any residual files, cleared out Flash cache, cleared out dns cache..... logged back in again for the second time and now the forms are showing again..... I'm using Chrome. If they disappear again, I'll try in Firefox to see if the problem persists.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 08:36 PM
Glad to know that clearing cache sorted this out. pues me alegra que