- jumpstartnycAsked on February 06, 2012 at 04:28 PM
print button doesn't grab information from a drop down list when you try to print it. it grabs all the other boxes but not drop down. Is there a fix to that because what's the purpose of the print button if it cannot print?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 06, 2012 at 04:35 PM
I was unable to recreate this problem using IE 8, Chrome or Firefox.
I noticed that you are using IE 9. Can you please try to print using Chrome or Firefox to see if the results are the same?
- jumpstartnycAnswered on February 06, 2012 at 04:40 PM
Yes it did work but is there a solution for IE because we don't want to tell our users that they can only print it in firefox or whatever other browser?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 06, 2012 at 04:49 PM
IE 8 and older versions, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera worked perfectly. Upon further research, I found out that this bug is exclusive to IE 9.
The links above point to only one solution - that is to activate compatibility mode for IE 9.
I will report this issue to our developers. We'll see what they can do about it.
- jumpstartnycAnswered on February 07, 2012 at 10:43 AM
- emrew86Answered on February 08, 2012 at 04:11 AM
Hi jumpstartnyc, this is ie9 bug. Anymore we convert dropdowns to div when the forms are printed. We fixed the bug with this way...