- BenAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 03:44 PM
The steps are actually quite similar to the ones that were mentioned on the previous thread.
To change the title they are the same, and when applied, the tab and window will show the text that you add.
To change the name of the form you need to change its title. This is what is used internally so that you can quickly find the form, without others seeing the same details.
There are several ways to change it:
1. When you are in my forms section of your account, you can double click on form title and make a changed. Once you are finished just press Enter / Return on your keyboard and that is it.
2. Another option is to rename it while you are in the form builder. You can do that by clicking on the title in the toolbar (single click) and change it. Once you are done, you can press Enter / Return and it will be set (You should click on Save as well after it).
3. Last option is through Preferences. It allows us to set the title of the form (visible to you) and the page title of the form as shown in the previous thread.
Each of the 3 options is OK to use and will allow you to make the changes you need, it is only the preference that you might have and the specific case.
Do let us know if you have any additional questions in regards to this and we would be happy to assist with the same :)
- pnwakhiAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 01:41 PM
I'm not seeing where in preferences you can change the Jotform page title. I've updated the Title, but on the page tab in the browser it is still showing my previous form title. Looks like the preferences menu has changed since these questions were first asked. Please help
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 04:19 PM
This is a duplicate post. Please wait for my reply on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1034049.