- CharlieAnswered on December 31, 2015 at 08:37 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience, I was able to replicate the problem.
Here's a screencast showing I cloned form fields to the form titled "Test Form", however, it does not show in the form itself.
I have forwarded this to our developers to have it checked and fixed. We will update you as soon as the problem has been resolved.
- instarlinkAnswered on January 02, 2016 at 09:08 AM
I've the same issues (it was working on Dec 30th). Would you please raise the priority of this issue to high? It's a blocking issue for my users. It the main way for them to create their own forms.
Thanks in advance for your feedback
- BorisAnswered on January 02, 2016 at 04:12 PM
Sorry for the issues it is causing you, Ben, the bug has already been raised with a very important priority.
The issue has been assigned to a developer, and we will provide you with an update as soon as it is resolved. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportNicholasWestleyAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 05:57 PM
This was due to a replication problem between the server that the app was using and the server the form builder was using. It should have cloned eventually but with some delay. This has now been fixed so there should be no delay. Please let us know if you continue to have problems.
- VACOGYDAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 02:31 PM
Still having problems here.
- instarlinkAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 03:18 PM
Still have the problem too. Very High critical issue because it's the main procedure communicated to our users to create their own forms so far. Thanks in advance for your comprehension.
- BorisAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 04:54 PM
We apologize for the issues you are having at the moment.
It seems to be caused by a lag in database replication between our servers, as described by our developer Nicholas above. The lag may sometimes occur and delay the actual changes from being shown on the form, and this should be resolved soon.
I will also let the developer know to take a look again.
Thank you for your patience.
- CharlieAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 02:28 PM
I have opened a separate thread so that we can better continue the discussion there, please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/757850
Thank you for your understanding.
- eiermannAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 02:24 AM
It's working for me now, thank you!
- CharlieAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 08:08 AM
Thank you for updating us :)
If you needed any assistance again, please feel free to visit us here in the forum.