- Ian WulffAsked on December 31, 2015 at 10:24 AM
..beyond the page view.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 31, 2015 at 12:59 PM
Seems like you have embedded the form in a webpage, can you please share the link to the webpage where the form is located?
- Ian WulffAnswered on January 02, 2016 at 10:46 PMWell, I don't know what happened, because now I don't have the same effect. Scroll bar is present and just fine.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 03, 2016 at 11:23 AM
Glad to hear that the scroll bar is showing properly. If the issue persist, please share the URL of your webpage where the form is embedded so that we can investigate about the issue.
- xianwuAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 02:46 PMWeird. I don't get it. This happened again - only not on both of two pages. No scroll bar. See screen shots. Look closely. No scroll bar on the right side. Any idea why that might be?
NO SCROLL BAR:
SCROLL BAR: (on other page):
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 03:50 PM
We need you to share with us the URL (link of the webpage) where this form is embedded.
- xianwuAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 04:46 PMThis was on jotform.com, not embeded
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 04:53 PM
Your question was moved to another thread, please expect the answer there.