- amethystangelAsked on December 31, 2015 at 11:34 AM
I have tried every which way, following some of the advice on the posts here, but it always comes out as a link, not as a form. This was my test, using one of my current forms on a site I don't use anymore
any ideas? I would love to move my website to wordpress, I only kept it where it was because jotform was incompatible with wordpress.com!
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Embed a Form to Wordpress.com
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 31, 2015 at 02:00 PM
I just embedded a form in a my sandbox site with no problem
I used the Jotform button in the toolbar
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 31, 2015 at 02:40 PM
After talking with David, from the support staff, the issue is in the live wordpress site. And this was already escalated to our developers so they can fix it soon.
- amethystangelAnswered on January 01, 2016 at 12:39 PM
Thanks for your reply. I'm using wordpress.com, not .org, so there isn't a jotform button there. Thanks for letting me know it will be fixed soon, hoping to transfer my site by 19th jan :)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 01, 2016 at 03:25 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue as well when I test embedding the form on my Wordpress.com website
on the preview it look like this.
I have elevated the issue to our higher team support so that it can be checked as well.
We will notify you here once we have fixed the issue.
- amethystangelAnswered on January 01, 2016 at 04:57 PM
Thank you Jonathan! I appreciate your help :)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 01, 2016 at 05:07 PM
You are quite welcome :)
- amethystangelAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 04:12 PM
I have solved the problem by creating my own 'buttons' and linking them to the URL of the form. It looks cool, so I'm happy :)
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 05:18 PM
Thanks a lot for updating us on this ! Cheers!
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 08:46 AM
We're sorry for the inconveniences. Embed code for WordPress.com is fixed now. Please re-embed your form to your website.
If you have any other questions please let us know.