- RachallAsked on December 31, 2015 at 09:24 PM
How can i set up recurring payments ?
I want to give a option so people can pay the same amount each month for only three months.
how do i set that up?
Also I tried to choose the option to set up recurring subscriptions with stripe but it mentioned to set the API key and not sure what that means to actually do?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- CharlieAnswered on January 01, 2016 at 10:18 AM
Thank you for contacting us. Please check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/166-How-to-setup-a-recurring-payment-option. It will walk you through on how to setup your order form with recurring payments. You can also check this guide on how to setup Stripe payment integration: http://www.jotform.com/help/190-How-to-Integrate-Stripe-with-your-Form
Here's a quick step by step guide:
1. Here first connect your Stripe account, you can use the connect button or add the API key manually. You can check this guide from Stripe on how to get your API keys: https://stripe.com/docs/tutorials/dashboard
2. Select "Sell Subscriptions" for recurring payments.
3. Here you can name the subscription, set the price and set the schedule to when the recurring payment will happen.
Here's a sample form how it looks like: https://form.jotform.com/60003687603955
Let us know if you need more information on this.