- edferriganAsked on January 01, 2016 at 01:37 PM
More and more of the autoresponder companies are linking up to services like yours and allowing the capturing of information and sending back the information to tag people a certain way to segment people in mail campaigns. Does Jot form do that?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 01, 2016 at 04:25 PM
The integration with Active Campaign is actually handled through Zapier:
We do not have a built in integration on our end. It looks like both Zapier and Active Campaign support the integration so it should be pretty solid.
Let us know how we can be of further assistance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 01, 2016 at 04:27 PM
I also suggest creating a separate thread for the ConvertKit inquiry.
Use this link http://www.jotform.com/contact/
We will attend to it shortly
- scientificsuccessAnswered on February 07, 2016 at 07:25 PM
How do I do this, can you direct me, I'm not techie.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 02:19 AM
@scientificsuccess, I noticed that you have already created a different thread regarding this issue. I have already responded on your other thread. You can check the thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/766571.